FC Barcelona Deny Fabregas Offers


clipped from msn.football365.com

BARCA DENY FABREGAS OFFER REPORTS

Fabregas - wanted by Barcelona.

Barcelona’s director general Joan Oliver has rubbished reports Arsenal have told them to double their offer if they want Cesc Fabregas.

Fabregas has long been linked with a return to Barca, the club where he learned his trade as a youngster before moving to the Gunners seven years ago and the Catalan giants had a £29million (35million euros) offer for the Spain international rejected last week.

Reports on Monday suggested Arsenal are now prepared to accept an offer – if Barca increase their bid to £58million (70million euros).

However, Oliver insists they have heard nothing from the Barclays Premier League club.

“They said they would not sell, it’s logical therefore that they have not set a price for him,” he said as he left a Barcelona board meeting.

Oliver was keen to remind the public that in Barca’s favour is Fabregas’ “desire to come” and claims the 23-year-old “would want to sort it all out” as soon as possible.